We deliver racing pigeons and other livestock throughout the UK, Ireland, Belgium & Holland every week. Livestock is picked up every Wednesday and delivered with guaranteed next day service on Thursday (see FAQ below for exceptions). To book your delivery online, please complete the form below.
We have now switched to a fortnightly service for European & Irish collections & deliveries until further notice.
From 30th October 2019 onwards, we will be taking livestock bookings online only via the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
Note: certain hard to reach postcodes may incur addtional pricing.
Deliveries within England, Wales will now be £50.00
Deliveries to Lower Scotland will commence at £55.00
Deliveries to Higher Scotland will commence at £60.00
Deliveries from the UK to Ireland will be £60.00
Deliveries from Belgium to England & Wales will be £60.00
Deliveries from Belgium to Scotland will commence at £75.00
Deliveries from Belgium to Ireland will be £120.00
Deliveries from Holland with the postcodes starting with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 to England & Wales will be £90.00
Deliveries from Holland with the postcodes starting with 7, 8 & 9 to England & Wales will be £100.00
These prices are for up to 12 birds per consignment. Any consignments with more than 12 birds will be charged £3.00 extra per bird.
Higher Scotland postcodes include AB, DD, HS, IV, KY, PH and ZE.
Certain hard to reach postcodes including those beginning with KW, PA34 and PA23 may incur further price increases.
For Ireland and Northern Ireland we deliver to fixed drop off locations (indicated in the form when booking).
When will my livestock be collected and delivered?
Livestock is picked up every Wednesday with guaranteed next day delivery (on Thursday), except for the following scenarios:
- We have switched to a fortnightly service for deliveries involving addresses from Europe, Ireland & Northern Ireland until further notice. The collection date will be displayed in the form when booking.
- Deliveries involving postcodes beginning with AB, DD, HS, IV, KW, KY, PA, PH and ZE may take a further 48 hours to arrive.
- Deliveries from Northern Ireland will be collected on Monday
- Deliveries from Ireland will be collected on Tuesday from the pick-up location
- Deliveries to Northern Ireland & Ireland will be delivered on Thursday to the drop-off location
- Deliveries from Belgium will be collected on Tuesday for delivery on Thursday
- Deliveries from Holland will be collected on Monday for delivery on Thursday
What time do I need to order by for a delivery this week?
For UK only* addresses Tuesday before 12pm** is the latest time you can order for this week’s pickup on Wednesday. Orders placed from 12pm onwards on Tuesday will be collected during the Wednesday of next week.
*Deliveries from Northern Ireland must be placed before Friday 12pm for collection on Monday.
*Deliveries from Ireland must be placed before Monday 4pm for collection on Tuesday
**Deliveries involving a Belgium or Holland must be placed before Friday 12pm to make the next relevant collection day.
I’m a trade user with regular livestock deliveries, do you offer discounts to trade users?
Yes we have trade user accounts, subject to approval – please apply for a trade account here. If your account is approved you will be able to sign in and place bookings. Trade users are not required to pay at the time of booking and will be billed at the end of the month.
Are your vans heated?
No, we have controlled airflow but no heat.